The SONOACE X4 is the culmination of a variety of advanced technologies, including Spectral Doppler providing fast and accurate measurement of blood flow. Spectral Doppler is not available on other systems of the same class.
ㆍ Accurate PW spectrum ㆍ Multi-frequency PW Doppler ㆍ HPRF
ㆍFULL SPECTRUM IMAGE "FSI"
Effective utilization of the entire range of probe frequencies allows "X4" to attain superior image quality throughout the field of view. FSI incorporates the penetration capabilities associated with lower frequencies, yet maintains the fine pixel uniformity associated with higher frequencies to deliver consistent high quality images on even the most challenging of patients.
In addition, tissue harmonic imaging provides high resolution imaging for more detailed documentation of anatomy and pathology. Extreme Dynamic Range confidently displays subtle differentiation in shades of gray providing more precise clinical examinations.
ㆍPREMIUM 2D PERFORMANCE
· Full Spectrum Imaging · Synthetic Aperture
· Tissue Harmonic Imaging(THI) · Extreme High Dynamic Range(150dB)
· Freehand 3D · 3D Multi planar imaging · Quick Scan
· Post Gain Control · High resolution Zoom
· Internal medicine : carotid vessels, abdominal, cardiovascular · OB/GYN : obstetrics, gynecology, breast · Pediatric : neonatal cephalic, abdominal, small parts · Radiology : abdominal, small parts, breast, musculoskeletal · Urology : prostate, renal